Hermetically sealed drainage system
Socket fusion drainage systems using polypropylene or PVDF piping are durable, strong, and tamper-proof. Heat fusion forms a complete hermetically sealed system which makes socket fusion systems ideal for severe usage applications.
Socket fusion type pipe and fittings are joined by heat fusing the polypropylene or polyvinylidene fluoride material with an Orion thermostatically controlled heat tool. In a semi-molten state, pipe and fittings are easily joined to form a strong and permanent sealed joint. PVDF fittings and pipe are also available in the socket fusion joining system, however, PVDF and PP will not fuse together because they are dissimilar materials.
- Completely sealed for strength and durability
- Forms true hermetically sealed joint
- All identical material, no electrolysis, no metal in joint
- Ideal for severe use applications
- Meets ASTM D2657 standards in its entirety