Digital water mixing system
The IntelliStation digital water mixing system delivers mixed hot water throughout a hot water recirculation loop in commercial and institutional facilities. This digital solution can be integrated into a building automation system (BAS) to allow facilities managers to remotely monitor and control water temperatures. Intelligent control of the water recirculation loop ensures safe, precise, and consistent water temperatures (+/- 2oF). Intelligent control of the water recirculation loop ensures safe, precise, and consistent water temperatures, supports energy conservation, and reduces energy costs.
Size this now with our Selexit sizing tool.
- Temperature and pressure sensors on hot/cold inlets, mixed water outlet, and tempered water
- High-speed actuator stabilizes temperatures within +/- 2°F in accordance with ASSE 1017
- Smart 3.5 in. color touchscreen interface monitors and displays pressure, temperature, and flow/BTU data
- BACnet IP, BACnet MSTP, and Modbus protocols are supported
- White Paper - Digital Technology
- Schematic - HydroGuard Water Tempering with ABS, IntelliStation, IntelliStation Jr., PowerStation XP Single and Multi-Valve
- Brochure - IntelliStation, IntelliStation Jr.
- Installation Instructions - IntelliStation - French
- Installation Instructions - IntelliStation
- Specification Sheet - IntelliStation
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific IntelliStation